Wednesday, August 17, 2011

M.A.G. Challenge #39 Tag

This is my first blog post.  I didn't realize that you had to have a blog to participate in the M.A.G. Challenge.  I hope you like my tag.  To make it I used some bright pink cardstock from my stash.  I also used some glitter paper on the inside of the tag for the backdrop for my sentiment.  I retied the bow on the inside to take the picture and give it something extra.  I used acetate on the front part of the tag and adhered my flower to the front and a sparkly flower to the inside to hide the pop dot I used to adhere it.  Thanks for letting me participate!

I am only showing the inside of the tag since I thought we could use leftovers from other projects for the challenge.  On the front of the tag I put a flower that I cut from Flower Shoppe that was left over from another project.  Upon reading the comments right before posting I noticed that we weren't supposed to use any leftover cuts either so, I am only showing the inside of the tag where I stamped my sentiment.

4 comments:

  1. cute tag. I love the hot air balloon. Thank you for playing with us at MAG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, thanks for playing with MAG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is still a nice tag. Thanks for playing in the MAG Challenge. Congrats on starting your blog. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, you did a lovely job! Thanks for joining Mag!

    ReplyDelete