Here is my submission for this weeks Midnight Madness Challenge. I used some pearly purple paper I purchased at Michaels as a backdrop for the beautiful frame image from the Fancy Frames Cricut cartridge. In the middle I added a black cat cut from the Happy Hauntings cartridge. I made the pink flowers using the Flower Shoppe cartridge and the white flowers were made using the Sentimentals cartridge. The image I used for the leaves was actually a flower part from Flower Shoppe that I cut with green glitter card stock for some and white card stock for the others that I then painted with Smooch pearlized paint in green. Now all I need is a nice frame to put it in so, I can hang it for Halloween! I hope you like it.
Here is the inspiration sketch:


Love your card..Such a pleasure to visit your blog. Great take on the sketch. Thank you so much for joining in the fun this week at the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
ReplyDeletePriscilla
MMSC Hostess
Ami, what a beautiful frame and stunning kitty! Love your flowers and that luscious purple! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Marsha
MMSC-DT
What a lovely kitty card. Love your frame
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
Denise
MMDT
I have blog candy available if you are interested!